Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Live Laugh Love and More

Only two days of the work week are here and I am already tired. I have been having migraines all too frequent. When will there be a vacaatttiionn?? LoL! Ahh but it is life and I take it how it comes to me.

Today I wanted to share Dylabel Designs' latest release. It was revealed Friday....I love the colors in this kit. For some reason I like to see red and different hue/shades of blue together...and Belinda (designer, Dylabel Designs) always has crisp, clean elements and papers and colors with the right amount of punch.



Here is
Live, Laugh, Love: 
Photobucket

If you click the preview image, you can snag this great kit for your collection. It is on sale right now for $3.75. A great buy if I may say so. I love the tags she created with the words relating to family.

Here is a page from me:
Photobucket
My daughter. She will be 2 in May with her silly self.



Annddd...I have a quick page I'd like to share with you. Hope you enjoy!
Photobucket

Photobucket
||Click one of the images to download||

Before you go.....I'd like to share a couple of layouts I have recently completed.
Photobucket
This was done for a scraplift at Scrapable.com

I used Spring Cake by Bubblescrap Designs-such a lovely kit.
Photobucket
There are some beautiful papers in this kit. And..it is on sale right now for $3.00. Check it out here: Spring Cake. I am so happy for the designer, Mye, she just opened her new store at Scrapable a few days ago. You should definetely check it out, everything in her store is 50% off (which is $3.00 or less for each item). Sales are always great! (To me anyway...I am an internet shopahlic) 



That's all for now! Thanks so much for having a look and have a great night/day! :-D

No comments: