Sunday, May 23, 2010

Relaxing Sunday

Today has been relatively relaxing. Thank goodness. Lately, I discovered a wonderful series..Bones. I know it has been playing..on its Fifth Season now but I never paid it attention. I decided to check it out on Netflix and I am glad I did. I have watched all 4 seasons and now I am about to scour the net for the current season. Temperance has to be one of my most favorite female characters. She is social but she is not social. She is almost too smart for her own good.

While keeping up with my new interest in Bones, I have had my windows side-by-side attempting to catch up on my scrapping. I would like to share with you some of my latest.


This next layout was made with "Here Comes the Sun" by  Mye De Leon (formerly Bubblescrap Designs).

Photobucket

This photo is from my daughter's birthday trip to Disney  in Orlando, FL. It was a great trip. Everyone told me that she is only 2..she won't remember, but I am glad I ignored them. We had a blast!

My next layout is also using a photo from our trip. We have 'craft bizarre' at my job where people sell their services and goods. I purchased the shirt in the photo for Aida's second birthday. I used "A Girl's Life" by Maria Designs.

Photobucket

Be sure to click the image below to check out the kit..it's 30% off right now!

Photobucket




..and this lovely layout made by myself using "Lavender Breeze" by Genia Beana Scraps" :

Photobucket

Thanks for looking!!

1 comment:

Nic said...

Thank you very much.