Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Excitement in the Air

Hope everyone's summer has been going well. Mine is okay. Summer just isn't the same if you're not in school. When I was in school, I could appreciate the summer. Now? Well..work doesn't stop. Summer...fall...winter...spring.....I still have to work. :-( I know what my mama meant now about being a kid as long as you can. Man! LoL!

I do have a wonderful new "guy" kit to show you today. It was released a couple of days ago by Bubblescrap Designs. "Man of the House" is an awesome kit for that special guy in your life. I love the colors, the paper textures and all of the elements she included. The kit is on sale right now, 30% off, or get the bundle for 20% off and each are sold separately if you just want the kit and one other part of the kit. Got to love having options!




Photobucket

Photobucket



Here are some layouts I made using "Man of the House":



Photobucket

Photobucket


Alsoo...Bubblescrap Designs is changing her name to "Mye De Leon" ! I am so excited for her. To kick off the transition she has a new Facebook page. Right now Mye has a little contest going on. She currently has 109 fans and 3 coupons to her store have been given out. Once she gets 200, she will give out more goodies. So head on over to her page and click "like."

In honor of the guys, I would like to share a quickpage made with a fabulous collab by Bubblescrap and Connie Prince called "Boy-sterous." These two make a great team. I don't have a little boy but I enjoyed scrapping photos of my little nephew. It is quite lovely to get away from the pink sometimes. Here's the kit....



Photobucket


And here's the quickpage for you....


Photobucket
||Download||


Enjoy and TFL!!

2 comments:

zotova said...

Thanks for such beauty!

scrappyt said...

Perfect page... had to have it to go with the kit I already have! ;)