Sunday, September 12, 2010

Ending of a Great Weekend

Hope everyone had a great weekend! I enjoyed mine...even though I missed being able to browse the internet. I have a few things to show you before I head off to dreamland. It is almost midnight here. Ugh! I do not like Mondays at all...lol!!

First...ScrapMatters Collaboration by the talented design team has been released. Until September the 16th, the kit is 50% off..after the 16th, it will be revealed and available for purchase at the regular price. I will say that it is a beautiful kit...and not just because I am on the creative team. I love the fall and this is definitely a kit I would grab for my stash for those fall photos. Here is a layout I have created using the kit....


On my page, I blended two of the background papers for the Saturday Special challenge at ScrapMatters. You can check out the challenge here, which gives a short tutorial on blending papers. We would love to see what you create using the challenge instructions. The challenge layouts are due at the end of this month and you earn points towards a store coupon. The more challenges you complete the better. :)


This next gorgeous autumn bundle is Second Spring by Stolen Moments and Captivated Visions. It is fully of gorgeous goodies! I fell in love with it time I saw it...these designing ladies make a fab team. Here's my page:


My favorite part of this kit was the papers..they were gorgeous all by themselves! I think I used as many of them as I could on this one page. I used to be afraid to play with patterns together...but every now and then I will and it turns quite well (to me anyway...LoL!!!).  



My next page was created using a gorgeous kit by Scooty's Designs and Designs by Anita. I love their clean, neat design style and this kit is too darling for words. A Drift in Dreams is available @ Memory Scraps and Two Little Pixels...and here is my page...



Before I go, this next page has to be one of my favorites. For two reasons...I am not very good with templates but I love to look at them for inspiration..so when I saw these two talented ladies of Berry Sweet Designs and Busy Bee Designs created a collaborative set...I knew I had to try! The set is called Harvesting Memories available at Memory Scraps. I used two kits by Lauraskathi: Erica and Laney, which are both on sale right now for $2.00 each (SN: her entire store is on sale...a must see!!) Sooo...here's my page:


That's all for now...thanks so much for looking!!! 









No comments: