Sunday, January 23, 2011

...and the weekend is over

It is Sunday night and I have been dreading going to work tomorrow since Friday..lol!! I know I have to earn a living but ggeee!!! I need a serious break. Annyywwhhooo.....

Lately my scrapping mojo has need a little jumpstart...and there are times when I don't have the time to just sit and scrap between working 40 hours a week and running behind a bossy 2-year old.. my time is not MY time. :-(    I have had a chance to get well acquainted with templates...at first my pages with them didn't look all that great. Something about them just did not go! I think I have gotten better with practice..lol!!

Here are a few my latest pages....

Credits:
Wild About You by geniaBeana Scraps
Wild About You: Cardstocks by geniaBeana Scraps


Credits:
Phoebe Kit and Phoebe Alpha Set by Angie Hinksman
Template: Joyful Heart Collab by Joyce Paul and Busy Bee Designs

Credits:
Grab Bag: Collab by Ziggle Designs, Studio Flergs, SuzyQ Scraps, Laura Banasiak
Template- 4 Seasons: Winter by Queen of Hearts


Credits:
My Everyday by Mye De Leon
Page Templates Vol. 3 by Thaty Borges
Font: Take Regular

Thank you so much for looking!!




No comments: