Sunday, August 8, 2010

And the latest....

It has been awhile since I last updated. Just wanted to share a few things with you...

Mye De Leon is celebrating her design anniversary which means a big "Congrats to Mye!!" and an awesome sale for you.


Photobucket


Her latest release is another collaboration with Connie Prince. I love when these two ladies work together. They are bound to create greatness every time. This stash is on sale right now for $5.00. A must have if I may say so!






Photobucket


Here is a page from me:





Photobucket

Check out Mye's blog for more fabulous CT pages.



Charlize Creations has been very busy lately. She has a guest spot over at Matrioshki Designs.
Check out her latest kit there:






Photobucket



School Sweethearts is an adorable kit from Charlize Creations, recently released at Scrapbook Bytes.






Photobucket


Here's a page from me:






Photobucket


Ruby Lane Designs has an adorable kit "Daddy's Little Girl." I used it for a challenge at a scrap site.







Photobucket


Photobucket

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

TracyB said...

Hi Tronesia,

Your site looks fantastic!! Great job on the update :)