Saturday, August 21, 2010

HUGE News!!!

Okay sooo....lots of excitement in the air lately..some wonderful opportunities came about and I had to put some efforts toward them. Happy cannot express how I feel...soo I will close my trap and share my news....

I will be joining the lovelies at MScraps...Scooty's Designs...and
Scrap Matters (as of September)!! I think I am like in heaven now.... :-)

Soooo in honor of all this change..a blog update will come about later today. It is 7 am my time...I have been up since about 3 am like a mad woman...lol! Hopefully I will get some sleep...but before I go, I would like to share some things with you....some gorgeous new kits.....

Dylabel Designs is now over at Elemental Scraps..yay! And she has the lovely new kit released just last week...full of bright colors and sunshine.....Sweet and Sour....


...and here are some pages I made...




Next is a collab by Mye De Leon and Charlize Creations. I am on both of their creative teams and when I heard they were doing a collab, I knew it would be awesome....here's the kit....



The Family Collab is available at Gotta Pixel or Scrapbook Bytes or Pickleberry Pop.

...and  a page by me....


And finally is another beautiful collab by EHStudios and Scooty's Designs available at MScraps and Two Little Pixels....



The colors in this kit are beautiful....here are my pages....

**Additional Credits: Project 365 Template No 1 by ErinInk- Available at MScraps **



And you can see more beautiful layouts with this kit at Scooty's Blog

Thanks so much for looking! 
Before I go...there's a great new weekly challenge over at MScraps. Come share your layout (using some MScraps products) about how you celebrate life and you could win a $5 gift certificate to Joyce Paul Designs! We would love to see how you celebrate life! 








5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Congratulations, Tronesia! You are going to be one busy lady! I saw your name on the ScrapMatters list, it will be fun to be on the same team with you again! I have just one question... with all those CT's... when do you SLEEP? ;)
(ReboScraps)

Tronesia said...

Thanks Rebecca and Congrats to you!! Sleep?? What is that? LoL! Really..I don't sleep much at all..sleep is my enemy...lol!

Holly in Japan said...

How wonderful for you! Congratulations! Sounds like you will be in creative Heaven! Can't wait to see even more beautiful pages Tronesia!

Tronesia said...

Thank you Holly!! It is def heaven for me! :-)

Patti said...

Congrats!! So exciting! Glad to be working alongside you at a few spots!:)