Friday, October 1, 2010

Fantasimo!!!

Feels great to be off work today! LoL!! Anndd...there are lots of gorgeous new releases this week. I did not have enough time to scrap with them all...if only there were more hours in the day. 


First I would like to show you a charity collaboration 
created by the designers of MScraps and 9th&Bloom. 

Overflow with Beauty {A Charity Collaboration}


The floods in Pakistan have created more devastation than most of the worlds recent natural disasters. This collaboration between the designers of Mscraps and 9th & bloom is in aid of Unicefs appeal all proceeds will go to Unicef.

Available here and here



.. and a layout from me ..



This page was created with has a wonderful new kit by Kawouette; 
perfect for photos with dad, I Love My Dad
Also used Little Old Barn Alpha by Hazel Olive 
and Easy Breezy, Part 15 by Busy Bee Designs.



This page was created using: 
Kate Paper Set by Angie Hinksman
2011 Calendar Brushes by Angie Hinksman
CU Bits Volume 3 by Joyce Paul 



This page is about Aida's first trip to the zoo in our hometown.
Created using: 
Funny Zoo by Honey Designs



This next page is one of my favorites
 I have made lately...don't have many favorites...too indecisive for that..lol!
Created using: 
Endearing by Ruth Melody
Easy Breezy, part 15 by Busy Bee Designs
Quote-it n°2 by Sabrina's Creations


A rarity for me.. I made a page with my own photo using the lovely kit
This October Day by Che Yang Designs


From the lovely newness by Happy Scrap Girl, Serenity ... created these two pages ...



This page was created with a precious new kit, Where Life Begins,
by Scooty's Designs. Pack of 7 Quick Pages are FREE with purchase.




Chelle's Creations has an awesome new 
Halloween kit that I used for this page:




Ad77design has a new Twilight inspired kit, Eternal Love,  
and I could not resist make a page of my favorite series....





Before I go...I am hosing my first challenge at MScraps!! 
I have listed a journal prompt 
and you will have until October 8th
to submit a layout. 
Check out the details here: challenge details
Love to see you there and what you create!!



That's all for now. Thanks for looking!!!






No comments: