Sunday, October 24, 2010

Random Makeover - My Fix

Soooo...there was this kit..more like there is this kit....that I am totally in love with at Memory Scraps...
the colors...the gorgeous elements.....oohh....it just called me over and over...so I had to have it! The kit = my fix = Frolic by Misty Mareda @ Memory Scraps

I wanted to use it to scrap my daughter this Friday...she had on the most adorable pink/orange/yellow shirt with her pink leggings with the buttons down the side...well needless to say...she had an accident before I could get a photo.....soooo....I remember a layout I did back in 2009...earrlly times as far as scrapping...and I knew I had to give it a makeover....so here is my original page (please don't laugh).....



.... and my re-vamped page....



So in lovvee with this kit.....lol and that cute baby in the photo of course! LoL!!


Okay...now I have got to finish dinner....latterr!! 


No comments: