Friday, October 29, 2010

First Challenge @ ScrapMatters!!!!

Hi everyone!
Hope you're having a great Friday. Mine started off a little rough....four hours of sleep had me falling asleep all day at work! But...I am finally home and doing a little better.

Sooo...I am hosting my first challenge at ScrapMatters - Roadmap to Scrap. There are 8 instructions that I have given that you will use to create a page. The challenge just begun today and will be over at the end of November. You get one point for participating and you can use any kit you like. Soo dig deep into your stash...find a kit you have not touched or come check out our new releases, which are on sale,  if you feel the need for some shopping (I always do!) and create a page....

Here's a link to the challenge: Roadmap to Scrap @ ScrapMatters

Here's the page I created using Denim Days by Creations by Rachael

Hope to see you there!


And before I leave...I made 2 pages for two sets of templates that were released today which I used to make the two pages below. Please click the images for a list of credits.








No comments: